SleepStyle Auto CPAP machine
We know that sound sleep is really important at every age – to your work, your play, your physical and emotional well-being. In the last few decades, many people have come to be diagnosed with OSA (obstructive sleep apnea), a medical condition that causes temporary loss of breath during the night and it is now anticipated that more than 25% of all adults in the United States between age 30 and 70 have OSA. Thus, finding trustworthy solutions to OSA has taken on mounting significance. To get the kind of sleep you need to help you feel more like yourself every day fisher paykel cpap machine is the just right solution. This draw in outside air by using an internal fan, humidify the air and pressurize it, and then deliver it to users through a connective hose and breathing face mask. This pressurizes air to one constant level, as per the user’s prescription.
Why to choose SleepStyle Auto CPAP machine?
It is very simple to use and has effective results. A simple push of the button on the lid gives access to the water chamber, which makes it easy to clean and fill. The best thing about this machine is that the power supply and humidifier are integrated into the design. It also comes with a bag so whenever you need to travel you can carry PAP machine and mask with you. The SleepStyle Auto comes with a new technology entitled SensAwake that is a full night responsive ramp attribute. This automatically detects periods when you may wake from sleep and lessens pressure to a more comfy level to aid you return to sleep without any problem. The machine also automatically relieves CPAP pressure during exhalation to make breathing more comfortable. This technology dramatically increases the comfort levels and imitates the natural breathing patterns. Apart from this, The ThermoSmart humidification coupled with Air Spiral technology design improves therapy comfort levels during the night. It works to reduce rainout or condensation in the CPAP tube. The breathing tube is very light in weight. It lessens the pull on your mask for more comfort and stability. Last but not least, incorporated Bluetooth technology lets you track your improvement through the SleepStyle app. The app also offers alerts about common CPAP therapy concerns and helpful recommendation.
HOW TO START SLEEPSTYLE MACHINE?
Firstly, you need to set on the mask, and ensure that it creates a comfy and secure fit over your nose or mouth. Nextly, adjust the headgear straps to relaxing levels. Press the START button on the SleepStyle main device and start breathing. The machine will robotically start to adjust the pressure levels as per your needs. Wash every item one by one, by disassembling everything with care. The main device only needs to be cleaned with a soggy cloth. Run water and a mild detergent through the hose so as to maintain its cleanliness. You can also Use a tube brush if needed.
How SleepStyle Auto CPAP machine works?
It is an auto adjusting CPAP device, which track your breathing pattern by using one of the smartest algorithms and find the right pressure all the time and improves comfort helping patients stay asleep for longer. It detects a fail of the airway by measuring resistance and react by increasing the pressure as needed during the night to further relieve the sleep apnea. Its AirSpiral tube is specially designed to lessen the pull on your mask, in order to promote stability and even more relieve during therapy. The device decreases the exhalation pressure to aid you breathe at ease, maintained oxygen level and help you stay asleep.
Specifications of Fisher Paykel Cpap Machine:
- Weight (main device) – 3.7
- Dimensions – 5.7 H x 7.0 x 7.2 Inches (H*W*L)
- Dimensions – Carry-bag 12.5 x 7.5 x 7.1 INCHES (L*W*H)
- Water Chamber Capacity – 380 ml
- Typical Power Consumption – 39 W per 10 cmH2O
- Standby Power Consumption – 5 W
- Maximum Power Consumption – 76 W per 20 cmH2O
- Length of Power Cord – 8 Feet
- Length of ThermoSmart Heated Tube – 6 Feet
- Material (Elbow) – Polypropylene Copolymer
- Material (ThermoSmart Heated Tube) – Polypropylene, Polyolefin Elastomers
- Material (Chamber Seal) – Silicone
- Material (Outlet Seal) – Silicone
- Material ( Water Chamber) – Polypropylene Copolymer, Stainless Steel
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 9,000 feet or (0 to 3,000 m)
- Outlet Air Temperature (Maximum) 100 °F or 38 °C
SleepStyle Auto CPAP machine comes with:
- F&P SleepStyle™ Auto CPAP machine
- ThermoSmart™ breathing tube with AirSpiral™ technology
- Power cord – North American plug
- Water chamber
- Chamber seal
- Outlet seal
- Built in F&P InfoUSB™
- Built in Air filter
- F&P SleepStyle™ Use and Care Guide
- F&P SleepStyle™ Quick Reference Guide
- Spare elbow that can bed use with a standard breathing tube
- Spare filter
Other significant features that fisher paykel cpap machine has:
- It is very Simple to set up and start also Easy-access water chamber allows you to cleaning and filling easily
- Consistent humidification all through the night with the outstanding humidification with a new lightweight ThermoSmart™ tube can provide a more comfortable experience
- The standards met by SleepStyle are Therapy compliance, comfort, and personalized sleep therapy are all
- A wide-ranging comfort options that are ThermoSmart™ humidification, SensAwake™ technology and relief
- The user-friendly controls, instinctive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and modify comfort settings
- The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a calm environment for you and your partner
- The Easy-Breathe pressure waveform imitates the patterns of your natural breathing and replicates it for a more natural breathing experience
Shopping for a new CPAP can be like a daunting task. To help you in this process, we have gone through the details of best CPAP machine for your consideration.