ICON™ Outlet Seal
The Outlet Seal For Icon Series Machines is a replacement seal for use with machines in the Icon Series made by Fisher & Paykel. This is the silicone seal inserted into the port opening where the hose connects to the machine.
Instructions For Removing the Outlet Seal:
- Unplug the unit from the wall power.
- Remove the chamber lid and lift the chamber out of the machine.
- Disconnect the elbow from the machine by grasping the elbow and pulling out from the machine.
- To uninstall the outlet seal push it into the machine through the opening created once the elbow is removed.
- To reinstall an outlet seal, ensure the tabs on the seal match up with the slots on the machine and push the seal into the port hole.
- Snap the elbow onto the back of the machine.
- Replace the chamber and lid.